We are kindly inviting you to the "6th international conference "Competence of Contemporary Specialist: the Unity of Theory and Practice", which will be held at Kaunas University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania) on 4th of May, 2012. Conference is organized by Kaunas University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania) and College of Dunaujvaros (Hungary). The main goal of the conference is to promote scientific discussion about the integrity of systems of education and work focusing on competence issues in the context of globalization and higher education policy.
Sub-topics of the conference:
- development of generic and professional competences,
- pedagogical activity and streamlines for teacher professional development,
- innovative and effective study methods,
- student-oriented study programmes (learning outcomes, student‘s workload, etc.),
- career guidance issues,
- evaluation of competence in the context of international labour market,
- globalization, internationalization and challenge for the institutions of higher education.
Language of the conference: Lithuanian, English, Russian.
More information about the conference can be found in attached document. The deadline for registration and abstract submission is extended till the 29th of February!